Date(s) & Time(s)::
Daily from June 3, 2013 until June 30, 2013
We invite artists from Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Illinois to submit their work for consideration to be shown in the Visual Arts Gallery of Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) during the academic years 2013 – 2015. Please take the opportunity to forward this information to other interested colleagues.
August 2013 – Beginning of Fall 2013 semester August 2014 – Beginning of Fall 2014 semester
January 2014 – Beginning of Spring 2014 semester January 2015 – Beginning of Spring 2015 semester
IPFW is seeking submissions from artists working in an approximate 150-mile radius of Fort Wayne, Ind., in all 2D and 3D mediums, including but not limited to painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramics, fiber, metal works and sculpture. Cities in this radius include Chicago, Ill.; Grand Rapids and Detroit, Mich.; Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati, Ohio; as well as Indianapolis and Bloomington, Ind.
IPFW will provide
· unpacking and repacking art works
· gallery installation
· insurance while works are on campus
· artist’s reception
Artist will provide
· all incoming and outgoing art handling and shipping at artist’s expense – no reimbursement from IPFW
· all personal transportation and accommodation costs
· photograph and bio of the artist, along with promotion-quality photographs of their art works
Artists are asked to please submit
· CD with 6 – 20 high resolution jpegs of current art works
· artist statement or review
· current résumé
· SASE for notification of acceptance and return of materials
· contact information including:
U.S. Postal mailing address
current phone number, including cell phone
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Department of Fine Arts Chair
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
2101 East Coliseum Blvd. VA Room 117
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.