Date(s) & Time(s)::
May 9, 2015 at 6:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Location: Christian Community Center of Harlan
Phone: (260) 657-5955
The Christian Community Center of Harlan is pleased to present the Harlan Market consisting of an OPEN AIR Farmers Market, an Antique Market, a Flea Market, and a Swap Meet.
Do you have something to sell? Bring it out! We will have an area ready for you to display and sell it!
All booths are located outdoors.
Dates for the Harlan Market are:
• Saturday, May 9 -- FREE TO VENDORS!
• Saturday, June 13 -- FREE TO VENDORS!
• Saturday, July 11 -- $10 per booth
• Saturday, August 15 -- $10 per booth
• Saturday, September 12 -- $10 per booth
• Saturday, October 10 -- $10 per booth
TIMES ARE FROM 6:00am - 4:00pm
There is no entry fee or parking fee for buyers.
To Register, or for more information, contact:
• Dale Cobbs at (260) 249-9419
• Steven Schwartz at (260) 238-4327
• Mark Fogle at (260) 466-5345
** Help spread the word! Share this event with your friends!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.