Date(s) & Time(s)::
October 23, 2015 at 7:30 AM until 3:30 PM
Location: Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic, 413 East Jefferson Street, 46802
The 25th annual Fort Wayne Healthy Cities Health Fair is scheduled to take place on Friday, October 23, 2015 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic. An ADULT coat give-away is a part of this annual event. Please join the Fort Wayne Healthy Cities Health Fair Committee in its efforts to collect over 600 ADULT new and gently used coats for distribution.
The committee hopes to have a great variety of coats to meet each individual’s needs this season and are collecting ADULT new and gently used coats ranging in sizes from small to 5XL. The public is encouraged to set up collection campaigns at their offices, schools, churches, or community organizations.
Donors can drop off coats at the following locations between August 28 and October 19, 2015:
- Allen County Public Library, Main Branch, 900 Library Plaza, 46802
- Breast Diagnostic Center North “New Location,” 3707 New Vision Drive, 46845
- Fort Wayne Walmart Supercenter - 5311 Coldwater Road, 46825
- Matthew 25 Health and Dental Clinic, 413 East Jefferson Street, 46802
- Parkview Open MRI, 10202 A Coldwater Road, 46825
- Saint Francis University (USF), Student Nurses Association
2701 Spring Street Fort Wayne, Doermer Health Sciences Building Room 148 (Attn: Rene’ DePew).
- Starbucks, 6304 Lima Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
- Wayne Township Trustee’s Office, 320 East Superior Street, 46802
Donations of 10 or more coats can be picked up from your site. Donations will be accepted through Friday, October 23, 2015. Please contact: Joy Olry at 260.469.4743 or email, email@example.com
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.